There are times in life when we have the opportunity to meet individuals who just make everything and everyone around them better.
In this episode of Recounting Life Lessons, Sione talks about one of those people in his life, his late grandmother.
Through her example, he learned about what it takes to be the kind of person whose presence is a gift that we could all emulate to make the world around us a better place.
If you are not yet a Sione and Alana Insider, you’re missing out on a lot of life lessons that we don’t share anywhere else. Click here to subscribe.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d really appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a review here so more people can find us.
Ways to listen below:
Ideas for Applying the Lesson
As you strive to be a gift in the lives of those around you:
- Be the kind of person that makes even the simplest of experiences a pleasant one.
- If you must correct, do so with love.
- Take the time to be there to support the ones you love.
- Don’t take things too seriously.
- Laugh, smile, and have fun.
- Show genuine interest in others.
- Enthusiastically give praise and encouragement.
The world needs your light. Be a gift, not a burden.
SHARE THIS EPISODE: