Recounting Life Lessons is officially 2 years old! And we’ve now been collecting and sharing life lessons for about 3 years now.
It’s turning into quite the collection, and there are a few lessons that have had a greater impact on our lives than others.
In this special anniversary and birthday episode, we’re going to re-visit and share 3 of our favorite life lessons:
- Begin with the end in mind (and then live with that end in mind)
- Focus on who you want to become rather than what you need to do
- Act quickly to overcome fear
If you are not yet a Sione and Alana Insider, you’re missing out on a lot of life lessons that we don’t share anywhere else. Click here to subscribe.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d really appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a review here so more people can find us.
Ways to listen below:
Ideas for Applying the Lesson
Here are a few questions to think about to apply a few of the ideas and thoughts that we shared in this episode:
- Think about how you want to feel and what you want to be celebrating at the end of this year.
- Who do you want to become?
- What skills and attributes will you want to have developed by then?
- Once you figure that out, what is one thing that you can do to start developing those skills and attributes that the person you want to become would have?
- Is there something you’ve been putting off because of fear?
- Take action on it today!
You’ve got this!
SHARE THIS EPISODE: