Life Lesson 14 is about how making personal development and growth a habit makes serving others effortless when the time to serve comes up.
It was inspired after the funeral wreaths that were created by the hands of many came together in such a meaningful and effortless way during our trip to Hawaii to be with family during the sudden passing of our sister.
In this episode we’re discussing how making personal development a habit allows our skills, strengths, and talents to be used to serve more often and with less effort on our part.
We’re also discussing how to track and develop new good habits, how to identify your strengths, and how to choose which skills or talents to focus on developing.
Ways to listen below:
Disclosure: This page may include affiliate links **, meaning at no extra cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. This however does not affect our opinions or recommendation but is a great way to support this website. See our Disclosure page for more info.
We shared several resources in this episode. Here they are below:
- “100 Days of Progress Habit Tracking System” for intentionally developing new good habits. Get access to the system and printable for free here.
- Click here to increase your financial education and learn how to work one on one with Sione in improving your finances.
- Click here to become a Sione and Alana Insider and get regular updates and exclusive resources to aid in your personal development journey.
- Take the 5 Love Languages quiz to learn how you communicate and receive love
- Take the Four Tendencies quiz to learn how to get yourself to do what you want to do.
- Take the 16 Personalities Test to learn more about your personality.
- Take the Gallup Clifton Strengths Finder Test to gain a greater understanding of your strengths
- This program helped us identify our top motivating needs and how to use those them to create lasting change and success in our lives.
SHARE THIS EPISODE:
Ep 15: Coming Soon!